Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sorry it has been so long since my last post but I lost the username and password.

So whats new...well.....over the past year so much has changed I do not know where to start. You all know I had my surgery in April. Hubby opened his own business and we have been very blessed (prob a little too blessed) with the amount of work that has come our way. The summer was great and would have been better if it didnt rain every single day!! The fall was uneventful also. In December I lost my grandmother who was 93 years young. I am sad to never see her again but realize that she is right where she was begging to be for the last few years....in heaven!!

2010--I am hoping for an awsome year!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that things are going in the right direction for you and your family. Do you have a lot of follow up visits? We are wishing only the best results for you and hope you continue to get a clean bill of health and thanks for keeping us updated.

    I was sorry to hear about your grandmother she was a really great person.

    Have a great 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete