Saturday, September 11, 2010

Its beena long time

Well 2010 has been great....I had my angered gallbladder removed in June...I tried to make a deal with it that it could stay just as long as it behaved.....but lets just say that it kept playing around with all the gall stones and made my life miserable for a few months

The summer was awesome.....with weather like that we enjoyed our pool and our central ac this year. We also had a few weekends filled with wonderful family visits.

I had my one year follow up with Dr. selesnick and all is well there. THey do not see any regrowth and are optimistic that I will not have to go through that HELL again!! If my mri is unchanged next year then I will be released from his services. So all in all things are moving along.

No comments:

Post a Comment