Thursday, March 19, 2009

Normal

Well I went back to work today. All in all I think it was a good day. I wasn't attacked by my stapler or any other object from my desk so I think things are looking up. I was called by the Neurologists office that will be assisting Dr. Selesnick. They also want me to do a pre-op with that office. So in a perfect world I could schedule these back to back and get them both done on the same day right? WRONG---at first the nurse was not very sympathetic of my geological location. I even contemplated turning the waterworks on but I think that well has dried up. It seems that the neurotologist does his pre-ops on Fridays and the Neurologist does his on Thursdays or Mondays. It tool some finagling but I ended up getting both of them on the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment