So I got in and spoke very openly with my medical provider today. She stresses that this needs to be taken care of fairly quickly to avoid long term affects . I guess the game plan maybe going to Columbia Presbyterian in NYC. I am now waiting again to see if they accept me and when I will make the trip. I hope I don't have to wait long!!
On another note I would love to hear from everyone who is reading this and hasn't fallen asleep yet!! Please feel free to leave lots of comments as It would be a great way to pass time and I seem to have alot of that now!!