Sunday, May 3, 2009

Its a great day in the universe...I got to shower!!!

OK its really me again....Thanks to my sis (you know the one who is not as cute...wink wink) for keeping all of my peeps updated.

I have so much to tell you of this long journey that I have been on but just wanted to give you all an update for now.

I was released today and am now back in NJ. My follow up is not until next Monday the 11th so I think we may just e staying down here until then. I am feeling alot better today as long as I don't sit or stand or open my eyes...lol. Compared to the previous days I can see some improvement with everything so that is a plus. I will give my day to day reports in the upcomming days so stay tuned.

Please forward mail back to my home residence as I do not want to overwhelm my in laws too much. Talk to you tomorrow !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment