Monday, May 4, 2009

the next 48.......

The post below is actually first just in case you want to stay in order......

THe next 48 hours----Everyday my little surgical team would come in and check me---Open your eyes, smile, close your eyes, lift your hands, pull down on my hands, lift your feet etc etc....I guess when I realized that this was starting to annoy me thats the day I knew I was getting better. I really had no appetite until Saturday. I started eating some lite food Sat afternoon and this still continues until now. I have a very strange metallic coating in my mouth which makes it a chore to eat. I can only feel texture and can't really taste anything so whats the point.

I remain on pain meds, steroids, stool softeners, laxatives and prilosec for a few more weeks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment