Friday, May 22, 2009

PAIN

OK so now I have started with a sunburn type pain on my right front and back. No rash or redness just constant pain when I touch the area or move it. Most likely related to nerves but ever so annoying.

We have been getting bills trickling in from Sloan for the first week I was in the hospital. So far they do not want any money yet but want to let us know how much they are sending to insurance. Any guesses on the amount so far?






$62,500.00 Holy crap---this is only for the surgery time spent in the hospital. Can you imagine if I decided to go with the other surgeon and hospital that was not covered by my insurance!!!! I am thinking by the time this is done my insurance could have purchased a nice house for what they are paying out!!! It will be interesting to see how much they charge for the week in ICU with beefed up nurses.

No comments:

Post a Comment